We respect the intellectual property of others. For material with explicit copyright notice, we only aim to include the first few paragraphs and redirect the users to original content holders where they may read the articles in full. This is our understanding to fall within the ‘fair use’ practice. If you believe that any content on Zizek.uk is beyond the ‘fair use’, please notify us. For the complaint to be valid under Digital Millenium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), you must provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing your copyright, and which is requested to be removed.
- Information necessary for us to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone, and, email address.
- A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
We will always comply with your request, as long as the information requested above is supplied. Please send the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always willing to work with you, and would comply to your requests.